I was lucky enough to have my big sister come visit me in France for 9 days a few weeks ago and WOW did we do a lot! Hence the title of this post! At the end of this vacation we were both ready for a good long nap 😀 I will mostly post pictures, those are more fun anyway!
MARSEILLE: chez moi!
NICE / ANTIBES: took a quick hop over to Nice to see my BF and enjoy the abundance of sun !
My sister works more than 40 hours every week as a food/bev manager at a fancy resort in florida and she is also going to school full-time. Needless to say, she doesn’t get a lot of time off. How cool is it that she came to see meeee!
My sister’s thoughts on France/Paris/Marseille:
- An 8 hour flight is not fun at all
- We walk a lot more in Europe than the States (yep!)
- Food is great ! But sometimes you just want what you’re used to.
- France smells different. Marseille def smells different. 😉
- The public transportation is baller
- Vacation is nice, but wow am I tired.
What I realized (or remembered) about myself from our adventures:
- I walk really fast. Like inhumanely. And moving at anyone else’s pace gives me anxiety.
- I am not super patient.
- I am a terrible tour guide! If I have already seen something I am likely to rush through it the next time.
- I want to eat. All the time.
- I am cheap. I hate spending money.
- I am the worst at buying souvenirs. I never know what to get. Don’t take it personally!
I will work on these things for the next visitor. 🙂 who’s next? 😉